Ebner Stolz’s more than 70 attorneys cover the whole range of business law issues including tax matters. That enables us to offer added value when drafting agreements. If you join our firm, you will learn very quickly how to draft agreements and consult tax experts for help in structuring the legal framework – so you’ll receive solid, comprehensive training. You will, of course, also have the opportunity later to specialize in a particular area. We would be pleased to receive your application for direct entry into the firm if you are a university graduate, or else for a student assistantship, work study program, or internship.
- Studies in (business) law with a concentration in tax law, corporate law, business or employment law, etc.
- State examination with at least satisfactory results
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- Willingness to learn and to work hard
What we offer you
- Assistance with your professional exam to become a tax advisor or accountant
- A wide variety of options for further training
- Direct contact with your clients
- Integration into your team
- Assignment to an ongoing contact partner
- A diverse range of professional activities
- A steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies