As a tax advisor, you have to master a wide and quickly changing landscape in order to lead our clients safely through the dense jungle of German taxation and to give them wise advice. At our firm, you’ll find a highly interesting and diverse set of tax consulting scenarios waiting for you. You will encounter all different kinds of legal forms and will have to handle tax issues for both corporations and shareholders on a national and international scale.
As an assistant, you will be supporting an experienced tax advisor with his or her daily work and will become familiar with all the different aspects of tax returns. Along the way, you will go through both internal and external training and continuing education, and we will give you time and money to prepare for the tax consultant exam. As a brand new tax advisor, you will then take over a fixed client base and have the opportunity to further develop into a specialist in a particular type of taxes by deepening your general knowledge.
- Studies in business administration or law with a concentration in accounting, auditing, law, taxation, finance, controlling, etc.
- Very good or good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- Willingness to learn and to work hard
What we offer you
- Assistance with your professional exam
- A wide variety of options for further training in both theory and practice, which will also give you the opportunity to receive accounting training during the first two years
- Direct contact with your clients
- Integration into your team
- Assignment to an ongoing contact partner
- A diverse range of professional activities
- A steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies