Unlike other consulting firms, Ebner Stolz doesn’t make a strict separation between tax consulting and accounting. We offer both theoretical and practical training to all of our employees, during the first two years of which you’ll become a generalist with a broad spectrum of knowledge. You’ll receive a firm grasp of both tax consulting and accounting, and will first be prepared for the tax consultant exam and then, if you’d like, for the CPA exam as well. After passing the first professional examination, you can specialize in one of our practice areas, developing your management skills one step at a time.
- Studies in business administration or law with a concentration in accounting, auditing, law, taxation, finance, controlling, etc.
- Very good or good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- Willingness to learn and to work hard
What we offer you
- Assistance with both professional exams
- A wide variety of options for further training in both theory and practice in the fields of taxes and accounting
- Direct contact with your clients
- Integration into your team
- Assignment to an ongoing contact partner
- A diverse range of professional activities
- A steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies