The contents of these laws and regulations are largely determined by specifications from EU directives. We are thoroughly familiar with all these rules and can assist you in achieving your business goals on the energy market, regardless of your role in that market.
It has long been a truism that the energy revolution will mean that traditional business models must be reviewed and adapted to meet the new requirements of the market. Generation structures are becoming more decentralized, while many customers have begun to see themselves not as consumers of energy, but as "prosumers." These developments make heavy demands - not only on small and mid-sized utility companies, but also on the "prosumers" themselves, who are now subject to legal requirements that they are often unable to meet without expert advice.
With our many years of experience as legal advisors and litigators, we can help you with these requirements. We have the answers to your questions about energy law and will ensure that you are not bothered with other problems so that you can put your ideas into practice.
Our services at a glance
- Review and negotiation of energy trading contracts
- Preparation of energy supply contracts, general terms and conditions, and sample contracts
- Creation of products for energy distribution
- Regulations related to basic supply and supplementary supply
- Price adjustment and judicial representation of energy suppliers in the fairness reviews of electricity and gas prices under § 315 of the German Civil Code
- Tenant electricity, customer facilities and neighborhood supply
- Preparation and review of heat supply agreements
- Preparation and review of municipal statutes on the obligation to connect and use
- Assistance with procurement projects (energy and heat procurement)
- Procedure for new contracts for the use of roads (concession contracts)
- Drafting metrology contracts
- Regulations on grid connection and usage
- Compensation under EEG and KWKG
- Tendering of energy supply contracts by public authorities and private companies