True, the road to becoming an accountant is not an easy one – your training and continuing education will be both long and demanding. But don’t worry: you’ll get extensive practical experience from on-the-job training with our clients, which will also further prepare you for your exams. We actively assist you not only with training, but also with time off and money while you’re preparing for your professional exam. An experienced audit manager will serve as your professional mentor during your training while you gradually take independent responsibility for audits and work your way towards becoming a manager.
- Studies in business administration or law with a concentration in accounting, auditing, law, taxation, finance, controlling, etc.
- Very good or good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- Willingness to learn and to work hard
What we offer you
- Assistance with your professional exam
- A wide variety of options for further training in both theory and practice, which will also give you the opportunity to receive tax training during the first two years
- Direct contact with your clients
- Integration into your team
- Assignment to an ongoing contact partner
- A diverse range of professional activities
- A steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchie