As a university graduate, you can join our firm as a consulting analyst. From your very first day you will work with more than 100 colleagues in challenging situations: supporting customer projects, analyzing markets and competitors, and assisting with acquisitions. With your mentor and under the supervision of your project leader, you will personally and professionally develop into a consultant within the space of a single year. You will then become responsible for your own independent project modules. You will also participate in multiple training and further education courses alongside your work, some of them set up personally for you.
If your graduation is still a ways off, you can also try an internship with us.
- Studies in business administration, e.g., business management, industrial engineering, business mathematics
- Two or more relevant internships in business consulting or similar areas
- Excellent analytical skills, proven by very good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- A high level of engagement and intellectual curiosity
What we offer you
- Responsibility from day one
- Exciting challenges on a high performance team
- Excellent prospects for advancement in a growing company
- Individual training and personal development opportunities
- A generalist’s exposure to various fields and industries
- High employee satisfaction rate with minimal turnover
- Very attractive compensation