There's no doubt about it: mid-sized companies are the backbone of the German economy. Thanks to these companies' flair for productivity, hard work, innovation and flexibility and their ability to react quickly, goods and services "made in Germany" are in demand around the world. The bandwidth of these companies ranges from fast-growing start-ups to businesses that have been owned and operated by one family over many generations, from traditional craftsmen to high-tech developers, and from sole proprietors to listed corporations.
Mid-sized companies come in all shapes and sizes, and so do the issues that they face – issues that demand a customized solution. From the selection or change of the form of the company or group of companies, to financing issues and their impact on financial statements, to various tax structures: mid-sized companies need advisors who speak their language and take a holistic approach to the challenges they face.
Our services at a Glance
- Selection of corporate form, with consideration of business and tax aspects
- Assistance in structuring articles of incorporation and bylaws, contracts with business partners and employment agreements
- Consulting on financing
- Assistance and advice on cross-border business relationships
- Advice on accounting and tax-related issues
- Assistance with or outsourcing of financial and payroll bookkeeping and controlling
- Preparation or assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with commercial law and tax law requirements
- Audit of annual financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns
- Succession planning