For that reason, our legal services include both contract drafting and all-around advising on individual and collective employment law. We have extensive experience in carrying out changes in a business, up to and including shutdowns, as well as negotiating plans to avert hardships in case of layoffs and single-entity collective bargaining agreements. And if things do reach that point after all, we can represent your interests in any court in Germany.
Our team of specialized attorneys can answer all your questions about employment law, employment contract law, and the associated areas of social security law. Since we represent not just companies, but frequently also the interests of employees and executives, we have a sharp eye for the specific interests of each side.
Issues in employment law can be urgent, and practical solutions can pay off for you. That’s why you can reach your contact person at our office quickly and directly. As you make and carry out your business decisions, we can advise you fully and capably, and assist you by contributing our practical experience with negotiating tactics.
Our services at a glance
- Advice and representation in questions of employment contracts
- Employment law associated with transactions (changes of employer, employment law due diligence)
- Changes in business establishments (changes of employer, outsourcing, shutdowns)
- Individual employment agreements
- Agreements on variable components of compensation and fringe benefits
- Company retirement plans
- International employee posting / staff assignments abroad (inbound and outbound), expatriate contracts
- Warning notices, terminations, reassignments because of business reasons, conduct or personal qualities
- Employee compromise agreements and termination agreements
- Issues with collective bargaining agreements, especially reviewing, drafting and negotiating single-entity collective bargaining agreements
- Questions about company employee representation rules, especially reviewing, drafting and negotiating works council agreements and plans to avert hardship in case of layoffs
- Avoidance of sham independent contractor status
- Social security for artists
- Status determinations in social security law
- Representation before labor courts, civil and social security courts anywhere in Germany