German chemical companies do business in a complex economic and legal environment. Increasing globalization confronts them with formidable challenges. Most of their business is conducted in foreign markets, where they have to adjust to local conditions and work with foreign partners. At the same time, competition is continually increasing in domestic markets because of foreign competitors. A company’s main concern in an environment like this is to defend and strengthen its market position by methods such as creating new products, improving efficiency, cutting costs or tapping new markets in foreign countries. These activities bring chemical companies under a variety of national and especially also European legal regulations regarding issues of taxes, security, the authorization of products, industrial property rights, public claims, etc.
Regardless of your field of business – whether the manufacture of organic or inorganic raw materials, fine or specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, synthetics, cleanings supplies, or toiletries – we will be there to assist you, while our extensive international network can help you deal with any issues that may arise.
Ebner Stolz has a team of experts who advise and audit companies in the chemical industry on a regular basis. Our consultants are specialists in their various fields (business, financial, tax and legal consulting) and also have thorough knowledge of industries, markets and products.
That’s how we’re able to cover the entire spectrum of consulting services for the chemical industry in one stop.
Our services at a glance
- Single-entity and consolidated financial statements (HGB, IFRS)
- Risk management
- Compliance systems
- IT consulting
- Tax optimization of the production process
- Transfer pricing
- Consulting on value added tax for service relationships with foreign companies
- Corporate structures to optimize production processes and reduce liability risk
- Assisting with M&A transactions
- Protecting intangible property rights (industrial property rights, confidentiality agreements, etc.)
- License agreements
- Cooperation agreements in research and development, R&D agreements
- Conception and corporate structuring of joint ventures
- Specialization agreements
- Supply agreements
- General terms and conditions of business
- Purchasing management
- Growth management
- Efficiency management
- Innovation management