There are endless answers to the question of a well-qualified successor. And the feasible paths for corporate succession are just as diverse. The right answer calls for a knowledge of inheritance law, corporate law and tax law, but also for intuition that helps do justice to the interests of everyone involved, and finds a satisfactory solution for everyone. Apart from ensuring a company’s success for the long term, these matters regularly also involve the business owner’s individual family situation. We’re well aware of these sensitive interests, and can assist you as a capable, constructive advisor.
Our services at a glance
- Assistance with choosing a successor
- Planning corporate successorship
- Inheritance-law aspects of corporate succession
- Corporate-law implementation of planning for succession, including employment-law and other civil-law consequences
- Tax optimization of corporate succession