If so, then you’ll find us to be an ideal place for you. Our generalist approach to consulting helps customers with a variety of special business situations. You can find your professional home in one of our competence centers: restructuring, corporate governance, corporate development, performance management, or corporate finance. You will work with colleagues to come up with practicable solutions for the challenges that our customers face and to implement them successfully. When you’ve been with us for a while, you’ll begin to take on responsibility for attracting clients, customer service, and business development.
Do you feel like this describes you? If so, we’d be glad to receive your application.
- Multiple years of relevant professional experience in a comparable type of management consulting or similar work in the industrial or service sectors
- Studies in business administration, e.g., business management, industrial engineering, business mathematics
- Excellent analytical skills, proven by very good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- A high level of engagement and intellectual curiosity
What we offer you
- Responsibility for top clients and projects on a high performance team
- Management responsibilities
- Excellent prospects for advancement in a growing company
- Individual training and personal development opportunities
- A generalist’s exposure to various fields and industries
- High employee satisfaction rate with minimal turnover
- Very attractive compensation