The result is extensive opportunities for companies in the industry, but at the same time, business has become more complex and more challenging. Increasing deregulation, globalized flows of goods, and volatile commodity prices are just a few examples. Market participants must cope with new consumer trends, the market power of grocery retailers, and saturated home markets. Many companies must cope with heavy pressure on prices and margins, sliding profits, and declining cash flows.
We understand these special situations and challenges. Our experienced Agriculture and Food team will impress you with their deep knowledge of the industry, as well as their excellent skills in business management and finance. Our clients trust us not just as strategists or analysts, but also as people who get things done. We’ve set ourselves the goal of developing practicable solutions that get our clients ahead and keep them there.
Here we can draw on our strong networks with banks, supervisory boards, managing boards, and other stakeholders in the industry. The close cooperation among our accountants, auditors, tax advisors, attorneys and corporate consultants has led our clients to trust us even with complex interdisciplinary projects.
We can support you in facing both current and future challenges – with experience from more than 250 projects in the agriculture and food industry. We develop solutions with you and for you, solutions that really work in your day-to-day business, because that’s what it’s all about if you want to be successful for the long term.
Our services at a glance
- Developing corporate and departmental strategies
- Developing concepts for alliances and mergers, synergy checks, post-merger integration
- Due diligence (market, commercial, finance, tax, legal)
- Refocusing established organizational and management structures
- Business process optimization all along the supply chain
- Choosing and implementing ERP systems
- Revenue growth programs / campaigns for sales force mobilization and contribution margins
- Purchasing / procurement optimization
- Identifying potential savings on costs, implementing cost-cutting programs
- Optimizing management control / introducing professional controlling and planning systems
- Preparing reorganization concepts / turnaround management and interim management
- Preparing and negotiating financing concepts
- M&A advice / advising on transactions and raising capital
- Auditing and audit-related services
- National and international management strategies