Companies in Germany are also affected. Measures are required to protect their own workforce. Supply failures and disruptions in acceptance on the customer side must be countered. Consequential effects will arise in questions of financing up to and including accounting.
With our multidisciplinary approach, we can support you in mastering these challenges and proactively take measures to cushion the economic impact of the corona epidemic and integrate appropriate crisis management into the company's internal processes.
Our services at a glance
- Labor law advice on questions concerning quarantine measures affecting employees, clarification of possible recourse
- Employment law advice for employees on foreign assignments
- Advice on the use of short-time working allowance
- Examination of existing delivery conditions in the event of delivery disruptions and advice on appropriate contractual arrangements
- Advice on capital market law aspects as a result of the corona epidemic
- Advice on the effects on accounting
- Advice on liquidity bottlenecks and managing director liability issues