Companies are constantly changing. You are changing, developing new products, addressing new target markets or clienteles. These changes regularly offer opportunities. A company may want to realize growth potential or adjust to a changing market environment, amend a business model or adopt new ideas.
Any company that faces these challenges also faces a lot of questions. How will future growth be financed? Will you have to bring in additional expertise? Should parts of the company be separated off? Does an IPO make sense? Is there an appropriate successor?
We can help you with these questions. We’ll point out opportunities, help you implement growth strategies and M&A processes, or develop appropriate solutions for succession or financing. We can help you decide which way is the right one for you, based on your own specific ideas and situations, and develop customized, value-enhancing strategies to make your plans a reality.
Our experts from all areas are ready to assist you – our interdisciplinary teams of auditors, tax advisors, attorneys and corporate consultants ensure a broad, high-quality range of services. And our services don’t by any means stop at national borders. In addition to national corporate transactions, we, together with our consulting partners in the Nexia network, can help you with both outbound and inbound investments in international (cross-border) transactions.
Here we help our mid-market clients, private equity companies, family offices, and other providers of equity to cope with these challenging situations through our extensive, detailed tax expertise and knowledge of the market:
- Tax due diligence for buyers and sellers
- Tax and legal structuring as well as tax optimization of the acquisition structure
- Tax advising and implementation of management and employee stock compensation plans
- Tax treatment and minimization of transaction costs
- Tax advising on corporate restructuring such as mergers, takeovers, spin-offs, and carve-outs
- Advising on SPAs (tax clause, tax exemption) and preparation of agreements (such as SPAs, equity investments, control and profit transfer)
- Tax advising in management buyouts
- Integration of the divisions acquired (for example, creation of holding structures, consolidated tax groups)
- Advising on the taxation side of transaction financing and tax modeling (for example, flow of funds)
Our services at a glance
- Business valuation
- Due diligence
- Consulting on transactions
- Corporate financing