Companies, their investors, shareholders and stakeholders also have a growing need for information. Our audits are tailored to your needs – for example, checking the accuracy of closing balance sheets, earnings projections, or corporate financial reporting – and ensure the necessary reliability for the parties involved.
Are you planning to restructure your company or group? We can assist you as auditors for the process, and prepare the necessary confirmations.
Our services at a glance
- Special audits under the Stock Corporations Act, GmbH Act and Corporate Reorganizations Act, such as
- Auditing intrinsic value of contributions in kind for founding and capital increases
- Reviews of inter-company agreements
- Audits of the fairness of cash settlements in squeeze-outs
- Confirmation services for corporate transactions, such as
- Audits of pro forma financial information
- Issuing comfort letters for corporate actions.
- Auditing closing balance sheets
Does your business require you to use an alternative form of reporting or are you subject to additional reporting obligations? Our audit teams also have experience in many specialized areas and will gladly provide the support you need. Their services include
- Management audits under Sec. 53 of the Budget Principles Act
- Audits under the Regulations for Brokers and Developers
- Audits under the Lending and Securities Trading Act
- Auditing of stockbrokers
- Auditing and attesting financial expenditures in connection with EU subsidies
- Audits of uses of funds (European Social Fund, grants from charitable foundations)
- Audits under the Heat/Power Cogeneration Act and the Renewable Energy Act
- Audits under packaging regulations (e.g., audits for Dual System waste separation in Germany)