This is an issue for small and medium-sized businesses as well. If there is no compliance management system in the company or the system is not tailored to the company's risks, there is no secure protection. Among other things, this can lead to considerable loss of reputation and dramatic economic risks, such as damages or fines.
Compliance is easier said than done. An ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure. We help minimize compliance risks in your entire company or modularly in individual departments, regardless of whether they are tax, human resources or legal, purchasing or sales departments.
But what to do if a compliance violation is suspected or has already been made public? In this case, the facts can be clarified by neutral consultants. This is because an in-house investment involves a multitude of challenges and risks. We can meet these challenges thanks to our expertise and many years of experience. We assist you with an independent, comprehensive and rapid investigation to initiate civil, labor and criminal law countermeasures.
Our experts, with many years of experience from national and international projects, can provide you with comprehensive, risk-oriented support in introducing or improving your compliance and corporate organization and can also identify risks for your company or even damage that has been caused deliberately or unintentionally by employees or outsiders.
Our services at a glance
- Compliance / risk to prevent compliance violations
- Risk assessments to identify risks and analysis of compliance structures
- Development of Compliance Management Systems (CMS)
- Interim management of compliance functions
- Introduction of IT-supported risk management activities
- Training/support of employees in compliance issues
- Investigations to detect compliance violations
- Special forensic investigations/internal investigations
- Compliance due diligence for corporate transactions; determination of the risk level of a transaction
- Forensic data analysis (IT Forensics): structured/unstructured data
- Background research on people and companies
- Assistance in processing business issues for court proceedings
- Remediation to improve your compliance
- Compliance outsourcing
- Inspection/correction of the ICS
- Preparation of audit readiness & internal audit support
- Development of risk control matrices
- Implementation of Continuous-Auditing & Continuous-Monitoring (CA/CM) systems
- Introduction of crisis management systems
- Training of internal auditors