This edition contains 12 articles, that vary from EU – Court declares important German cross border tax provisions to violate EU-law, US Exporters: FDII Deduction’s in tax reform’s, Cryptocurrency regulations in India, Poland and Slovakia, UK VAT consequences of ‘no deal’ Brexit , Tax reform in France to OECD hybrid mismatch rules in Australia.
- Australia’s Implementation of the OECD hybrid mismatch rules
- What do you have to do with individually owned capital property if a Canadian resident passes away?
- Cyprus modernizes the existing regulatory and tax framework pertaining to Investment Funds
- France - Income tax collecting: Implementation of a withholding tax starting on 1 January 2019
- EU-Court declares important German cross border tax provisions to violate EU-law
- Online invoicing system in Hungary
- Cryptocurrency - Indian regulatory response
- Poland and cryptocurrencies
- The crypto (virtual) currency and taxation of digital platforms in Slovakia
- Switzerland - Revision of taxation at source
- The UK’s ‘Requirement to Correct’ brings significant penalties
- UK VAT consequences of ‘no deal’ Brexit
- US Exporters: The FDII Deduction Is Tax Reform’s Gift to You