The articles in this edition include Australia’s ‘High Court decisions to tax residency of a company’, Swiss relaxation in procedure towards ‘withholding tax’, the United states’ advice to your ‘tax planning toolkit’ and information on ‘Federal reform’.
- Australia - Recent Australian High Court decision on tax residency of a company
- Australia - Australian and UK Estate Planning and the 87% Tax Rate
- France - Applicable penalties for failing reporting foreign accounts and trusts - French Constitutional Court’s decision and consequences
- India - Cashless Economy: Budget Perspective
- Isle of Man - Consultation published on bringing non-UK companies within scope of UK corporation tax
- Italy - Non-resident individuals who transfer their place of residence to Italy
- Kenya - Tax Predictability in Kenya
- Russia - A review of key tax events in Russia
- Spain - Annual Tax Control Plan for 2017
- Switzerland - Withholding tax: relaxation of notification procedures
- Turkey - Opportunity for Real Estate Acquisition in Turkey!
- United Kingdom - Disclosure of offshore tax irregularities
- United States - Gearing up for the future 6 ways to bolster your tax-planning toolkit
- United States - Have foreign bank or financial accounts? The opportunity to mitigate penalties may end in 2017
- United States - Federal Tax Reform