New opportunities in the healthcare sector and constantly-changing regulations require quick reactions by all players in this sector—from hospitals and outpatient service providers to nursing homes. At Ebner Stolz, we have the legal expertise in the healthcare sector you need in order to implement solutions quickly and effectively, regardless of the issue.
Our team of specialized attorneys assists and advises healthcare facilities (both on the operator's and on the investor's side), accompanies start-ups and transactions in the healthcare and social services sector and offers professional crisis management in the event of necessary reorganizations or restructurings, even in the event of insolvency. We can also advise you on how to implement all compliance standards.
Our services at a glance
- Hospital law (hospital planning and financing, negotiations with insurance companies, cytostatics)
- Physician law and contract physician law (licensing, transactions, healthcare center licensing)
- Nursing care and nursing home law
- Corporate Finance in healthcare and social services
- Healthcare and M&A
- Reorganization, restructuring and insolvency in the healthcare and social services sectors
- New forms of care, model projects/area-wide and emergency care
- Compliance law for healthcare and social services