Join us and you’ll find exciting assignments waiting for you. You’ll use all your talents in providing tax advice and you’ll be the first point of contact for your client base.That means that you and your team will be familiar with their tax situations and will handle all of their tax issues, from questions about VAT to arranging complex transactions, both domestically and internationally. And we won’t leave you in the lurch when complicated issues arise; instead, you’ll work closely with the specialists at our competence centers and if necessary with our partners in the international NEXIA network. What’s more, you’ll be free to choose your own specialization.
- Studies in business administration or law with a concentration in: taxes, tax law, tax consulting, finance, controlling, business law, etc.
- About to take or already passed the tax consultant exam
- Very good or good academic performance
- Good computer skills and knowledge of English
- Well-developed social skills
- Willingness to learn and work hard
What we offer you
- Extensive opportunities for further training
- Direct contact with clients
- A diverse range of independent professional activities
- Management responsibilities
- Excellent prospects for advancement in a growing company
- A generalist’s exposure to various fields and industries
- Flat hierarchies