Mid-sized companies operate differently than large companies: mid-sized companies address strategic issues differently because they are more flexible and less focused on process. In addition, mid-sized companies are characterized by flat hierarchies, visionary leaders and often private ownership. For these reasons compliance looks different in mid-sized companies, and the rigid compliance systems used by the big players cannot simply be imposed on their mid-sized counterparts. Instead, mid-sized companies need a compliance system with a lean organization and a modular structure.
Ebner Stolz offers a customized compliance strategy for every area of your business, so that the risks for each individual department and your company as a whole can be identified. We don't just help you minimize risks, but also create significant added value for your company.
Our services at a glance
- Company-wide or department-wide Compliance Quick Checks
- Process Implementation of Compliance Management Systems
- Compliance solutions for individual departments
- Optimization of the performance of individual departments
- Preparation of Compliance documents, including a Code of Conduct, Guidelines (e.g. anti-corruption, competition, gifts and invitations), job descriptions for CCO and other Compliance managers, rules of procedure for the Compliance Committee and company-wide or department-specific Compliance Manual
- Tax Compliance and optimization of Corporation Income Taxation and Assistance with Tax Audits
- Legal counsel for compliance violations