How do you set up watertight purchasing and distribution structures and how are contractual relationships managed? Which risk avoidance strategies are necessary, for example, in the case of product recalls and how to deal with supply chains and customers in crisis situations?
Due to the central function of purchasing, procurement, sales and production, robust contract structures are essential for companies to operate legally compliant and successfully in the market. Especially in times of crisis, it becomes apparent whether the contracts sufficiently secure the interests of the company and minimize risks.
International contractual relationships within the markets are growing with the advancing globalization. International contracts must be adapted to the relevant national and international trade customs, different legal systems and cultural differences of the contracting parties. Whether it is the regulations of cross-border online trade, which is becoming increasingly difficult to understand, or the increasing complexity of delivery parts in production and dependencies within supply chains - we support you in your diverse business activities.
Our lawyers work in many fields of law in an interdisciplinary manner and concentrate exclusively on the aspects relevant to your company in the respective fields of law, while at the same time being closely connected with each other.
The following applies to every area of our clients' business activities: Together with you, we think entrepreneurially and find economically sensible solutions that are tailor-made for your company.
Our services at a glance
- General commercial and contract law, national and international
- Structuring and optimization of purchasing or distribution structures, especially sales representatives or franchising
- Drafting and negotiation of various contracts along the entire value chain: from procurement to production and delivery, in particular general terms and conditions of purchase or sale, framework supply agreements, maintenance and service contracts, warranty or quality assurance agreements, contracts for work or services, logistics agreements
- Comprehensive advice on, and negotiation of research and development contracts or cooperation agreements in the areas of development, purchasing and sales
- Licensing in the area of production and distribution
- Support in handling warranty claims, including product recalls
- Consulting and support in setting up contract management systems
- Comprehensive legal design of online shops and marketplaces, review and negotiation of contracts in electronic payment transactions, review of process flows, adaptation of foreign conditions to German law
- Distribution antitrust law
- Review of and advice on distribution agreements with regard to competition or antitrust law aspects
- Development of tailor-made training courses for sales, purchasing or contract management
- Extrajudicial and judicial representation in disputes with suppliers, customers or partners