Tax Link provides updates and information on tax related issues taking place in individual countries across the globe. The Autumn issue of is now available and includes articles from the following countries: China, France, Germany, India, Malta, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA.
- China - Update to China Special Tax Adjustment Regulations
- France - Transfer pricing – the assessment of intangibles, the end of the tunnel?
- Germany - Update on Forfeiture of Tax Losses
- India - Multilateral instrument: an ambitious step to tackle treaty shopping / BEPS
- Malta - Malta’s tax aspects of yachting and aviation
- Spain - What is the new VAT immediate supply of information?
- Switzerland - Transfer Pricing Documentation: International developments - from a Swiss perspective
- United Kingdom - The post-election Finance Bill
- United Kingdom - Significant changes in UK taxation for both non-doms and UK residential property confirmed
- United States - Trump and Taxes - an update