This edition contains 16 articles, that vary from tax reforms and legislative updates to digital technology changes across the industry. Interesting reads include: Ukraine highlighting the new stabilisation measures put in place to improve their economy and Poland’s new ability to block taxpayer’s bank accounts for up to 3 months.
- Australia - BEPS - The Australian response: OECD but with a twist...
- Australia - Foreign resident capital gains tax update
- Brazil - What you and your company need to know about BACEN Returns?
- India - Budget amendments 2018
- India - Taxation of digital economy – India leads the way!
- Malta - The European Commission approves the Maltese tonnage tax scheme
- Poland - Polish tax authorities will be entitled to block taxpayers’ bank accounts – introduction of so called STIR in Poland
- Slovakia - Positive and negative effects from the 2018 tax changes in Slovakia
- Sweden - Sweden lowers its corporate income tax
- Switzerland - Update on tax proposal 17
- Tunisia - Corporate income tax incentives in Tunisia: interpretation issue as related to the International trade companies
- Turkey - Electronic service providers have to be taxpayers in Turkey
- Ukraine - Legislative measures in order to stabilize and improve current economic situation
- United Kingdom - Making tax digital
- United States - IRS provides guidance on section 965 transition tax
- United States - Tax reform complicates things for foreign partners in US businesses