Welcome to another edition of Tax Link. This time we have a real mix of articles for you.
We have countries trying to attract new investment: Greece, Hong Kong, Russia. Countries trying to curb avoidance: UK (both companies and individuals), Spain (rental properties).
- Argentina - The new Asset Disclosure Amnesty Law
- Australia - Goods and Services Tax (GST) Changes in Australia
- China - China’s Updated Transfer Pricing Documentation Requirements
- Greece - New Development Law for Investment Incentives (4399/2016)
- Hong Kong - The growing popularity of Hong Kong as a location for Corporate Treasury Centres (“CTCs”)
- India - Demonetization in India: A Snapshot
- Korea - Recent tax amendments affecting those investing in South Korea
- Russia - Extension of Profit Tax Relief in regional Investment projects
- Singapore - New Transfer Pricing Reporting Requirements in Singapore
- Spain - The Spanish Tax Agency investigates non-resident entities dedicated to property rental
- Switzerland - Automatic exchange of information (AEI)
- Switzerland - New transparency obligations for legal persons
- United Kingdom - UK Autumn Statement: further changes for non-UK companies investing into UK real estate
- United Kingdom - Changes to the UK taxation of non-doms: draft Finance Bill 2017