Alongside its preventive function, internal auditing is becoming more and more important as an extended arm of corporate management. Internal auditing operates in a broad and diverse field that long ago began to reach beyond conventional monitoring functions. Today, effective internal auditing also makes a valuable contribution toward enhancing the efficiency of organizational procedures.
It’s often more cost-effective for medium-sized enterprises to outsource their internal auditing to an outside provider. The cost is easier to budget for, and they can be sure of having the services of experienced specialists. An outsider’s independent, objective viewpoint can assess an organization without bias. High levels of professionalism ensure efficient audits, together with prompt information of just the kind management needs. Access to benchmarks and best practices, as well as the synergies provided by our experts’ experience, excludes risks before they can become serious and significantly improves processes.
And if emergencies arise and there’s a need for ad hoc auditing, we’re available quickly and flexibly. You can rely on us here, too.
Internal auditing is a complex issue, and not always free from controversy. But thanks to our neutrality and professionalism, we can always offer a healthy sense of proportion. When international questions arise, we consult the expertise of colleagues in our network without getting bogged down in bureaucracy.
Our services at a glance
- Übernahme von Revisionstätigkeiten (Out- bzw. Co-Sourching)
- Interne Revision von Beteilgungen im In- und Ausland
- Interne Revision im Bankenumfeld
- Sonderuntersuchungen (betrügerischen Handlungen, Fraud, Korruption) & Prävention
- Zuwendungsprüfungen (Verwendungsnachweise)
- Geschäftsprozessanalysen, Ordnungsmäßigkeit und Wirtschaftlichkeit
- Umsetzung landesspezifischer Anforderungen (US SOX, China SOX)
- Unterstützung beim Aufbau einer unternehmenseigenen Internen Revision
- Einführung und Prüfung eines Risikomanagements
- Einführung und Prüfung eines Compliance-Managements
- Datenschutz-Audits, Stellung des betrieblichen Datenschutzbeauftragten
- Quality Assessments der Internen Revision
If a business crime ever occurs, the goal is to minimize the damage. First, it’s essential to determine the specific nature and extent of what’s happened. Then we can work with you to develop and implement specific strategies to keep it from happening again.
- Internal control system under the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX 404)
Companies that are listed on U.S. stock exchanges and have subsidiaries in Germany, and German companies listed on U.S. exchanges, must set up and maintain an appropriate internal control system. Management must audit and document the system’s efficacy every year.
A report on the efficacy of the company’s internal control system for financial reporting must be attached to the annual financial statements, and certified by the auditor. We can assist you by
- Setting up and implementing an appropriate, effective internal control system together with standardized control mechanisms
- Ensuring improved management control
- Assisting with the functional testing of your internal control system in advance of a “SOX audit.”